The loudest noises you will hear are the Kangaroos hopping and the Kookaburras calling!
Kangaroo Creek Retreat is nestled into the beautiful Hunter Valley countryside overlooking stunning views of the Brokenback Range and Hunter Valley Vineyard region.
Luxury Self Contained House on 25 Acres
Great for Families and Groups of friends,Weddings and Wedding Groups
Set in a beautiful peaceful and tranquil setting away from the hustle and bustle of city life and yet it is only minutes away from the famous Hunter Valley vineyards and attractions.
Architect designed, very large home with Cathedral Ceilings and unique design features, tucked away where nobody will find you, with uninterupted views over Hunter Valley countryside and wildlife.
- 5 double bedrooms with a combination of King Beds, Queen Beds and Zip kings
- Two separate wings, one with large bedroom including lounge and TV area, plus extra double bedroom attached
- 4 bathrooms ensuite, 2 of which are spa baths
- Enormous lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Fully equipped with dishwasher and washing machine
- Wine Tour Bus on Site
- Swimming Pool with solar blanket
- Log fire
- Verandahs all around the house with barbecue area
- Abundant Wildlife including Kangaroos, Kookaburras, Goannas, Wallabies, Cows and Birds
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in living areas
- All linen, cutlery, crockery and bathroom products provided.
- Hope Estate and Bimbadgen Estate - 10 minutes Drive - Home of some of the best Hunter Valley Concerts. Kangaroo Creek Retreat on main pickup route for events.
- Wyndham Estate, famous for fabulous events including Opera in the Vines and seasonal plate lunches - 10 minutes drive.
- Lovedale Long Lunch - 10 minutes drive and on bus circuit
- 3 Golf Courses including Greg Norman's Vintage Club & Cypress Lakes Golf Resort
- Horse riding through local countryside
- Spa and Beauty Treatments in house or at the Vintage Country Club
- 60 Vineyards within 1 - 10 minutes
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Joy Flights, fixed wing and Helicopter